- Guía para la compra
- Novedades producto
- Indesit Push&Go induction hobs: efficient, practical and reliable
Indesit Push&Go induction hobs: efficient, practical and reliable #Electrodomésticos#PlacasCocción
When you purchase a household appliance for your kitchen, you have to consider what your actual needs are.
Indesit Push&Go induction hobs are perfect for reliable and flexible cooking. With their minimal thickness and zero-gap structure, they are easy to install and to adapt to any need.
SET THE IDEAL POWER LEVEL WITH JUST A SINGLE BUTTON
The user interface of the new induction hob has more intuitive and quicker interaction. Functioning of each cooking zone can be monitored and everything kept under control with just a glance.
Press the Push&Go button of the desired cooking zone and the hob automatically sets the right power level to boil water, keep food warm or prepare coffee.
- The Push&Boil button brings water to the boil, saving energy and preventing spillage.
- The Push&Warm button keeps food at the ideal temperature and prevents it from burning once the cooking process is complete.
- The Push&Moka* button allows you to set the ideal heat level to make a delicious coffee with a moka coffee pot.
FLEXIBILITY COMBINES WITH RELIABILITY
In order to satisfy the everyday needs of families, the new Indesit hobs offer maximum flexibility, with room for larger pots. The DualZone function can be activated to combine the two cooking zones into one, larger one, for bigger pots and pans.
ALWAYS SAFETY FIRST
Thanks to innovative technologies and the use of electromagnetic fields to heat the frying pan, the surface of the hob remains at ambient temperature even while cooking, making it safe and optimal when children are around.
Furthermore, with specific functions like the child safety lock, the overflow prevention system, the overheating block, the automatic switch-off system and the item detection system, you can use the hob effortlessly and in total safety.
* Function only available on specific models.