digital agency Greenbubble
Search within the site

Composite

Quartz worktop
The product is the result of a mixture composed of 95% natural quartz and 5% resin and oxide pigments. This composition ensures the superior technical performance of the counter. It is resistant to abrasion, chemical attacks, the absorption of liquids and heat. The material is not porous, is waterproof, resistant to stains, acids and solvents, it is easily cleaned and is therefore highly hygienic. Available with P angular profile in different thicknesses and colours.
Check the technical data sheet for further information Data sheet
Silestone® worktop
Silestone is made of 94% natural quartz, crystallised silicon dioxide (SiO2) which is normally white or transparent, and the remaining 6% polyester resin which, thanks to the processing techniques used, adds elasticity to the top. It is a material with an extraordinary performance, above all from the point of view of hardness and resistance. The quartz surface is enriched with a special bacteriostatic formula able to prevent the propagation of bacteria and based on the latest generation of silver ion technology. Available with P angular profile in different thicknesses and colours.
Check the technical data sheet for further information Data sheet
Okite® worktop
Okite is a composite formed of selected quartz (more than 90%), resin and coloured pigments, manufactured using a high-technology patented procedure. The material is not porous, is waterproof, resistant to stains, acids and solvents, it is easily cleaned and is therefore highly hygienic. Available with square edge profile, inclined or shaped edge: it can be made in different thicknesses and colours.
Check the technical data sheet for further information Data sheet
Kitchens Living area

È necessario aggiornare il browser

Il tuo browser non è supportato, esegui l'aggiornamento.
Di seguito i link ai browser supportati

Se persistono delle difficoltà, contatta l'Amministratore di questo sito.
digital agency greenbubble

Cucine LUBE Cucine LUBE
This website uses cookies.
We and several third-party services use cookies, as specified in the cookie policy.
You can allow use of these technologies by clicking on the Accept Cookies button, refuse by clicking on Continue without accepting, or personalise your choice by clicking on the Manage preferences button.
Cucine LUBE Cucine LUBE
Manage your consent preferences
The following panel allows you to set your consent preferences for the technologies we adopt to offer functions and carry out the activities described below. Consult our cookie policy page for further information. You can review and change your choices on the relative page at any time.
Technical cookies Strictly necessary
These cookies are strictly necessary to guarantee functioning and supply of the service you have requested from us and therefore do not require your consent.
PHPSESSID
This is a native PHP cookie and allows the website to store data on the session status.
privacy_consent
It is a technical cookie used to store cookie management preferences.
_ga
Used by Google Analytics
Function: archive and count page views through data anonymisation.
Purpose: Statistics
_ga_*
Used by Google Analytics
Function: archive and count page views through data anonymisation.
Purpose: Statistics
_gcl_au
Used by Google Tag Manager
Functions: Check efficiency of advertising on the website.
Purpose: Track conversions.
Analytics
These cookies allow us to measure traffic and analyse your behaviour in order to improve our service.
_fbp
Used by Facebook
Function: archive and track visits on websites.
Purpose: Marketing/Monitoring
_pin_unauth
Used by Pinterest
Function: unknown
Purpose: Marketing/Monitoring
Targeting and Advertising
These cookies allow us to provide you with personalised content based on your behaviour and to manage, supply and track adverts.
_hjSessionUser_*
Used by hotjar
Function: store a unique user ID.
Purpose: Statistics
_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress
Used by hotjar
Function: store single visits.
Purpose: Statistics
_hjSession_*
Used by hotjar
Function: provide functions between pages.
Purpose: Functional
_hjIncludeInSessionSample
Used by hotjar
Function: store the first visit to the website.
Purpose: Statistics
_hjFirstSeen
Used by hotjar
Function: store the first visit to the website.
Purpose: Statistics
tfpsi
Used by Teads
Function: unknown
Purpose: unknown